Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Clarence Clemons (1942-2011)- Just A Note

Clarence Clemons
January  11, 1942- June 18, 2011

I know I'm a little late with the news. I really didn't want to make a blog post on this given that I'm not a fan of Bruce Springsteen's music (no offense). Still, I'm saddened to hear of the passing of Clarence Clemons. I know he'll be missed by almost everyone in the music business. Although he's known for his work with Springsteen, Clemons played for other artists in rock music such as Ringo Starr, Twisted Sister, Ian Hunter, Great White, and countless others. 

Rest in peace, Clarence!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. 1000memories created a tribute site for Clarence today - http://1000memories.com/clarence-clemons - thought you'd appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete